Welcome to the Delphi Media, LLC, DBA Aurelia Corvinus, a North Carolina Limited Liability Company (“the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”), the entity responsible for the www.aureliacorvinus.com website and associated services (“the Service”). This document outlines our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of your information and explains your privacy rights and protections under the law.
Interpretation and Definitions
- Account: A unique account created for you to access our Service or specific parts of it.
- Business: As defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), refers to the Company as the legal entity collecting personal information and determining the processing purposes, either directly or through third parties.
- Company: Refers to Delphi Media, LLC, DBA Aurelia Corvinus, a North Carolina Limited Liability Company, also referred to as “the Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our” in this Agreement.
- Consumer: As per CCPA, means a resident who is a natural person. A resident, as defined, includes individuals temporarily or transitorily present in the USA.
- Cookies: Small files placed on your computer or device by a website, containing browsing history details and serving various functions.
- Country: Refers to The United States.
- Data Controller: For GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) purposes, refers to the Company as the legal entity determining the purposes and means of Personal Data processing.
- Device: Any device, such as a computer, cellphone, or tablet, capable of accessing the Service.
- Do Not Track (DNT): A concept supported by US regulatory authorities, urging the internet industry to develop mechanisms allowing users to control online activity tracking.
- Personal Data: Information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Sale: According to CCPA, involves transferring a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or third party for monetary or valuable consideration.
Service: Refers to the www.aureliacorvinus.com website.
Service Provider: Natural or legal persons processing data on behalf of the Company. They include third-party entities employed by the Company to facilitate or analyze Service usage.
Third-party Social Media Service: Any website or social network where users can log in or create accounts to access the Service.
Usage Data: Automatically collected data, generated by Service use or the Service infrastructure itself, including page visits’ duration.
Website: Refers to www.aureliacorvinus.com and all other sites owned by the Company: Delphi Media, LLC, DBA Aurelia Corvinus, a North Carolina Limited Liability Company.
You: Refers to the individual accessing or using the Service, or the applicable legal entity on behalf of that individual.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may request certain personally identifiable information to contact or identify You. This information may include:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically during Service use and may include:
- Device’s IP address
- Browser type and version
- Pages visited on the Service
- Date and time of visits
- Time spent on pages
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
When accessing the Service via mobile devices, additional information may be collected, including mobile device type, unique ID, IP address, operating system, and browser details.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
We utilize Cookies and similar tracking technologies to monitor Service activity and store information. Cookies may be session-based (deleted upon closing the browser) or persistent (remain on your device). They serve various purposes, including:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies: Enable core Service functionality.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies: Identify user acceptance of cookies.
- Functionality Cookies: Remember user choices for a personalized experience.
You can adjust your browser settings to refuse all Cookies, but this may affect Service functionality.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for:
- Providing and maintaining the Service
- Managing Your Account
- Performance of contractual obligations
- Contacting You for updates or informational communications
- Providing news, special offers, and general information about products or services
- Managing Your requests
We may share Personal Data in certain situations, including with Service Providers, for business transfers, with affiliates, business partners, and other users during interactions.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We retain Your Personal Data only as long as necessary for stated purposes. Usage Data may be retained for internal analysis or legal compliance.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
We take steps to ensure data security and compliance when transferring Personal Data to organizations or countries with differing data protection laws.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose Your Personal Data:
- In business transactions like mergers or asset sales
- When required by law or public authorities
- To protect Company rights, property, or user safety
Security of Your Personal Data
While we strive for security using commercially acceptable means, no internet transmission or electronic storage is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee absolute data security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We process Personal Data under conditions such as:
- Contractual performance
- Legal obligations
- Vital interests protection
- Public interest tasks
- Legitimate interests pursuit
We are available to clarify the legal basis for processing upon request.
Your Rights under the GDPR
You possess GDPR rights, and We respect Your privacy. These include:
- Access to Your Personal Data
- Correction of Your Personal Data
- Objecting to Personal Data processing
- Requesting erasure of Your Personal Data
- Requesting Your Personal Data transfer
- Withdrawing consent for Personal Data usage
To exercise these rights, contact Us. You may also complain to a Data Protection Authority if in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Your Rights under the CCPA
- Notice of Personal Data categories collected and purposes
- Access to Personal Data collected in the past 12 months
- Opt-out of Personal Data sale
- Knowledge about Personal Data collected, sources, purposes, and third parties shared with
- Deletion request for Personal Data collected in the past 12 months
- Non-discrimination rights for exercising CCPA rights
To exercise CCPA rights, email or call us, or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
We do not sell personal information, but Service Providers may use technology on the Service that “sells” information, as defined by CCPA.
To opt out of interest-based advertising, follow instructions on banners or links.
“Do Not Track” Policy
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. Configure your browser settings to indicate tracking preferences.
Information Collected from Children Under 13
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents may request information under the Shine the Light law about Personal Data sharing for third-party direct marketing once yearly.
To request information, contact Us.
California Privacy Rights for Minor Users
California residents under 18 using online services can request content or information removal they publicly posted.
To request removal, contact Us and include the associated email address.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party sites. We don’t control their content or privacy policies. Review these before use.
- Email: email@example.com